Comalso is an association composed of:
- Three highly committed directors
- A motivated director and coordinator
- Several volunteers from all over
The link that binds them is their desire to promote Alternative and Augmentative Communication (CAA / AAC) in order to improve the quality of life of people suffering from severe oral language disorders.
In order to dispel any misunderstanding, these people rarely suffer from deafness.
Comalso in three words:
- VISION: Faced with our society based on oralization, that any person deprived of oral language, is quickly evaluated and repaired by an Augmentative and Alternative Communication that suits him.
- MISSION: To become the Belgian Alternative and Augmentative Communication Center where anyone who wishes can find concrete answers to an oral communication problem.
- Evaluation of communication potential – Rehabilitation and Coaching initiation
- Training of entourage and therapists in Alternative and Augmentative Communications
- Public awareness (conferences, stand animation)