When a disorder (whether by birth, following an accident or illness) prevents a person from speaking, the use of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) systems (BLISS, PCS, BETA, CAP, REBUS, COMMUN-IMAGE, MINSPEAK) and a well adapted communication tool can prove to be a valuable aid to regain or improve the person’s communication abilities.
► Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of Augmentative and Alternative Communication systemsImplement the AAC systems by means of a chosen technology according to the
capabilities and needs of the (speech) handicapped person.
► Implement the AAC systems by means of a chosen technology according to the
capabilities and needs of the (speech)
► Any person interested,
► Students in the above-mentioned
► Anne Courtejoie, Logopediste, Opleidster en experte sinds 25 jaar in de Alternatieve en Ondersteunde Communicaties.
►Six days: 9h00 – 12h00 and 13h00-16h00
1. Day 1 : General overview of Augmentative and Alternative Communication + case.
2. Day 2 : the strategie to make one AAC-BOOK (paper).
3. Day 3 : Exploring the communication programme MIND EXPRESS 4
4. Day 4 : Exploring MIND EXPRESS 4. Feed back of each participant about the strategy for the speech handicapped person of their choice. Answer at the questions.
5. Day 5 : Overview of all the technologies
6. Day 6 : Show of practica material of AAC + evaluation
► 600 € / /participant, for the 6 days
400 € / students or ouders
► Possibiliy of these 6 days for a team of one institution (maximum 14 participants). Take contact with us for the conditions.
Antwerpsesteenweg 19 Bte C001
► of a other place. (+0.40€/kms)