EXPLORING A PROGRAMME OF COMMUNICATION
When an individual cannot or no longer use spoken language to communicate (due to a handicap by birth, following an accident or illness), a communication programme combined with individually adapted strategies and techniques can form a real aid to develop the remaining capacities into communication.
Enrollment conditions ?
- To have participed to the Base- formation about MIND EXPRESS 4 by JABBLA.
- Participants should know the principal strategies to establish a portfolio (or should have accomplished the training Alternative Communication Step by Step training)
- MIND EXPRESS 4 : Very good Alternative andAugmentative Communication Program.
- Enable participants to create a communication portfolio in function of the capabilities and needs of the communicatively impaired.
FOR WHOM ?
- Any person interested, parents, team members (educational, paramedical, therapeutical …) who are in contact with people with speech difficulties. Students in the above-mentioned domains.
BY WHOM? ►Anne COURTEJOIE Speech therapist, trainer and AAC expert for 25 years. WHEN ? From 9-12h and 13h-16h
- A day………… Creating a communication portfolio.
- A day ………… Feed-back on the individual communication portfolio’s and possible solutions to problems encountered during the creation. Evaluation.
TARIF ? ► 200 € per participant
WHERE? ► COM. AL. SO Antwerpsesteenweg 23 Bus 2 2520 BROECHEM
► of a other place (0,40 €/kms)