When a disorder (whether by birth, following an accident or illness) prevents a person from speaking, the use of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) systems (BLISS, PCS, BETA, CAP, REBUS, COMMUN-IMAGE, MINSPEAK) and a well adapted communication tool can prove to be a valuable aid to regain or improve the person’s communication abilities CONDITIONS and TARIFFS ????
- ►Aim ? Enable participants to :
Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of Augmentative and Alternative Communication systems Implement the AAC systems by means of a chosen technology according to the capabilities and needs of the (speech) handicapped person.
- ►For whom ? Any person interested, parents, team members (educational, paramedical, therapeutical …) who are in contact with people with speech difficulties. Students in the above-mentioned domains.
- ► By whom ? ► Anne COURTEJOIE, Speech therapist, trainer and AAC expert for 25 years.
- ► When ? 9h00 – 12h00 and 13h00-16h00
- A day………….: General overview of Augmentative and Alternative Communication + case.
- A day………… : the strategie to make one AAC-BOOK (paper).
- A day………… : Exploring the communication programme MIND EXPRESS 4
- A day ……… : Exploring MIND EXPRESS 4. Feed back of each participant about the strategy for the speech handicapped person of their choice. Answer at the questions.
- A day ……… : Overview of all the technologies
- A day………… : Show of practica material of AAC + evaluation
- TARIF ?
- ►600 € per participant from several institutions.
- ► Possibiliy of these 6 days for a team of one institution (maximum 14 participants). Take contact with us for the conditions.
- Venue ? ► COM. AL. SO Antwerpsesteenweg 23 – 2 BROECHEM ► of a other place. (+0.40€/kms)