NEW MODULE OF 6 DAYS TRAINING CONTINUES :
STEP BY STEP IN THE CAA. – ALTERNATIVE AND AUGMENTATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
It will start on Monday 17.09.2018.
WHERE :PHARE / COCOF, 14 Rue du Meiboom 1.000 Brussels.
TARGET AUDIENCE : Training for speech therapists, ergos, physiotherapists, educators, psychologists, parents,
Practical details and registration : https://comalso.wufoo.com/forms/pas-a-pas-dans-les-communications-alternatives/
Below, general information of a module that can be set up on request. It can be organized on site, for a whole group of therapists from the same institution. Contact: email@example.com – 0473 / 53.47.17
When a disorder (whether by birth, following an accident or illness) prevents a person from communicating orally, the use of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) systems (BLISS, PCS, BETA, CAP, REBUS, COMMUN-IMAGE, MINSPEAK) … as well as a technology (device or communication program) adapted, can provide valuable assistance to exploit the residual capacity of patients … ..
► Enable participants to :
- Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of Augmentative and Alternative Communication systems Implement the AAC systems by means of a chosen technology according to the capabilities and needs of the (speech) handicapped person.
For whom ?
► Any person interested, parents, team members (educational, paramedical, therapeutical …) who are in contact with people with speech difficulties.
► Students in the above-mentioned domains.
By whom ?
► Anne COURTEJOIE, Speech therapist, trainer and AAC expert for 25 years.
►Six days from 9 am to 12 am and from13 pm to 16 pm
- Day 1 : General overview of Augmentative and Alternative Communication + case.
- Day 2: the strategie to make one AAC-BOOK (paper).
- Day 3: Exploring the communication programme MIND EXPRESS 4
- Day 4: Exploring MIND EXPRESS 4. Feed back of each participant about the strategy for the speech handicapped person of their choice. Answer at the questions.
- Day 5: Overview of all the technologies
- Day 6: Show of practica material of AAC + evaluation
► 600 € per participant from several institutions.
► 400 € parent or student.
► Possibiliy of these 6 days for a team of one institution (maximum 14 participants). Take contact with us for the conditions.
► COMASO Antwerpsesteenweg 19 – C001 BROECHEM ► of a other place. (+0.40€/kms)